Pages

16 May 2013

Garden Update

Sunday, while in the midst of watching the entire series of The Office before Thursday's finale, my dad told me to put some shoes on and go outside with him. This was around 8:30 pm.

At first I was confused but then I realized we were finally going to plant the raspberry plants I had got from Aldi's. Instead of planting them in the ditch towards the front of the yard, we planted them next to the house in a good spot that has lots of room for further garden additions.

The entertaining part of it all was the fact that you have two people from Jersey of partial Italian descent outside at night digging some holes.
Untitled-6 Untitled-5 Untitled-2
Here are some pictures of it. And I added in one of just Heidi looking adventurous for good measure. 


I can't wait for the plants to bear fruit so I can make some raspberry cheesecake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment